Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
• The FFAR121SSNZ is an upright all-refrigerator sized with a 24" footprint and generous 10.1 cu.ft. capacity. It is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards for the storage of sealed food and beverages. The top cabinet includes a factory-installed digital thermometer that provides a continuous external display of the current and minimum/maximum temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, making it easier for staff to monitor and record the temperature as needed. This device includes a built-in audible alarm that will sound if the unit rises or falls out of the set temperature range. The temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of stored contents. All temperature display devices are calibrated to NIST standards in our ISO/IEC 17025:2005 laboratory and include a certificate of calibration.
• Inside, the FFAR121SSNZ utilizes low maintenance automatic operation. The interior is made from stainless steel for lasting durability and easier cleanup. Four chrome shelves are included with a cantilevered system that allows you to position your storage in virtually any configuration. The flat door liner helps to maximize the interior depth. This unit features LED lighting and an open-door alarm that will sound if the door is left opened for over one minute. The digital thermostat is located in the kickplate.
• The FFAR121SSNZ comes in a white cabinet and a user-reversible stainless-steel door with a front lock. This unit includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug that stays more securely in wall sockets, a key feature in busy institutional settings. The sealed back design ensures easier cleanup and the front-breathing design allows built-in or freestanding use.
60.88" H x 23.63" W x 22.75" D
(155cm H x 60cm W x 58cm D)
Height of Cabinet 60.88" (155 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 22.75" (58 cm)
Depth with Handle 24.63" (63 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 45.0" (114 cm)
Capacity 10.1 cu.ft. (286 L)
Defrost Type Automatic
Door Stainless Steel
Cabinet Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
Shipping Weight 155.0 lbs. (70 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Shelf Type Chrome
Shelf Qty 4
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 1.66oz.
High Side PSI 270.0
Low Side PSI 105.0
Interior Light Yes
Temperature Range 2º to 6ºC
Interior Height 50.25" (128 cm)
Interior Width 19.63" (50 cm)
Interior Depth 16.75" (43 cm)
Compressor Step Height 4.5" (11 cm)
Compressor Step Width 19.63" (50 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 4.5" (11 cm)
LockBoxW LockBoxSS - Interior locking compartment
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
DL1 - Factory installed data logger Latch for door
LHD - Left hand door swing SCD - Self-closing door
Extra key PH - Probe Hole
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
• Not for sensitive materials
• Commercially approved ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7
• NIST calibrated temperature display Thermometer provides continuous display of the current and high/low temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, with a readout switchable from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
• High/low temperature alarm Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
• Stainless steel exterior Door, cabinet, and kickplate feature complete stainless steel construction for lasting durability
• Stainless steel interior Full construction on interior walls and floor ensures improved sanitation
• Digital thermostat Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
• Versatile display Temperature display can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
• Cantilevered shelves Adjustable chrome shelves can be arranged in virtually any configuration for flexible storage
• Factory installed lock Keyed lock for secure interior
• Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
• Flat door liner Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
• Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
• Internal fan Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom
• LED lighting Recessed LED lighting offers an energy efficient view of the interior
• Reversible door User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
• Sealed back Space-saving design offers easy cleanability
• Foamed-in-place cabinet Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
• Magnetic door gasket Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Front-breathing system Unit can be installed built-in for added space savings
• 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.