Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
• Stacking Rack
Stacking rack to combine virtually any two units less than 24" wide into one vertical combination
Height of Cabinet 33.5" (85 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 34.0" (86 cm)
Width 19.25" (49 cm)
Depth 22.25" (57 cm)
Depth with Handle 23.0" (58 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 39.5" (100 cm)
Capacity 4.1 cu.ft. (116 L)
Defrost Type Automatic
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 64.0 lbs. (29 kg)
Shipping Weight 67.0 lbs. (30 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Reversible Factory Reversible
Shelf Type Wire
Shelf Qty 3
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R134a
Refrigerant Amount 1.75oz.
High Side PSI 205.0
Low Side PSI 103.0
Level Legs Qty 2
Interior Light Yes
Interior Height 28.5" (72 cm)
Interior Width 15.75" (40 cm)
Interior Depth 18.0" (46 cm)
Compressor Step Height 8.0" (20 cm)
Compressor Step Width 17.0" (43 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 6.75" (17 cm)
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
Agion Door DL1 - Factory installed data logger
Latch for door LHD - Left hand door swing
ODA - Open door alarm SCD - Self-closing door
Extra key CAS3 3" casters
CAS6 6" casters DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readoutChange thermostat to read in Fahrenheit (no charge)
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
AC Keypad KEYPAD
• Not for sensitive materials
• Slim 20" width Full 4.1 cu.ft. capacity inside conveniently slim footprint
• Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
• Factory installed lock Keyed security on the refrigerator door
• High temperature alarm Warns of temperature fluctuations and includes an external temperature readout on the door
• NIST calibrated temperature display Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
• Digital thermostat Electronic controls (located inside the refrigerator) ensure easy and intuitive temperature management
• Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
• Internal fan with heat sink Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
• Adjustable shelves Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
• Interior light Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
• Flat door liner Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
• Matching freezer available Pair with FS407LBIMED for a complete undercounter set
• Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
• 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.