Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
• Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of counter height refrigeration for general purpose storage. The AL650 Series includes freestanding refrigerator-freezers designed for optimum storage conditions and sized for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines.
• At 32" high, the AL650LW is designed for freestanding use in ADA compliant facilities. The 24" footprint offers over 5 cu.ft. of storage capacity. This model features a white exterior finish and a user-reversible door swing. A factory installed lock offers convenient security.
• Inside, our unique dual evaporator system separately cools the refrigerator and freezer sections to ensure proper storage temperature. Cycle defrost operation reduces user maintenance in the automatic defrost fresh food section, while the manual defrost freezer compartment can maintain zero degrees. Door storage provides easy access for tall bottles and small condiments. Additional features include adjustable shelves, a clear crisper, and automatic interior lighting.
• The AL650LW has long proven itself to have one of the best temperature performance records in the industry. To see additional finish options on this unit, browse the full AL650 Series
32.25" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
(82cm H x 60cm W x 60cm D)
Height of Cabinet 32.0" (81 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 32.25" (82 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth with Handle 24.13" (61 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 45.13" (115 cm)
Capacity 5.1 cu.ft. (144 L)
Defrost Type Cycle
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
Shipping Weight 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Crisper Qty 1
Crisper Finish Transparent
Crisper Cover Glass
Interior Light Yes
Refrigerator - Interior Height 19.5" (50 cm)
Refrigerator - Interior Width 20.5" (52 cm)
Refrigerator - Interior Depth 17.0" (43 cm)
Refrigerator - Shelf Type Wire
Refrigerator - Shelf Qty 2
Refrigerator - Full Door Shelves 3
Freezer - Interior Height 5.0" (13 cm)
Freezer - Interior Width 19.0" (48 cm)
Freezer - Interior Depth 11.5" (29 cm)
Thermostat Type Dial
Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 0.92 oz.
High Side PSI 180.0
Low Side PSI 80.0
Level Legs 2
Compressor Step Height 7.0" (18 cm)
Compressor Step Width 20.5" (52 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 5.0" (13 cm)
STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) TT -
PH - Probe Hole Alarm
Extra key SS Hinges
SCD - Self-closing door ODA - Open door alarm
LHD - Left hand door swing Latch for door
SSK HG - Hospital grade cord
DL1 - Factory installed data logger
FCGP internal fan with gel packs FC - Internal Fan
• Not for sensitive materials
• Cycle defrost This system utilizes user-friendly automatic defrost operation in the fresh food section and efficient manual defrost operation in the freezer compartment
• ADA compliant 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height
• Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
• Factory installed lock Keyed lock offers added security
• Dual evaporator Our unique and efficient design separately cools the refrigerator while maintaining a lower temperature in the freezer compartment by utilizing two evaporators
• Reversible door User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
• Adjustable shelves Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
• Door storage Store tall bottles and condiments right on the door for convenient access
• Clear crisper Get the longest life and best taste out of produce by storing in a convenient slide drawer
• Interior light Automatically illuminates when you open the door
• Adjustable thermostat Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.