Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
•Sized at just 24" wide, the FFAR10-FS30LSTACKPRO combines two slim-fitting units into one compact footprint. All-refrigerator FFAR10PRO is made in Europe and features a 10.1 cu.ft. auto defrost interior with adjustable wire shelves and a flat door liner. The digital thermostat provides easy temperature management, with an internal fan to ensure even cooling from top to bottom. Compact FS30LPRO all-freezer utilizes a static manual defrost cooling system. It includes two adjustable wire shelves, flat door liner, and dial thermostat.
•Both models include locks for added security, with two keys included for each unit. Hospital grade cords with 'green dot' plugs offer added convenience for busy facilities, ensuring the cords are not easily dislodged from the wall socket. Factory-installed probe holes are included on both units to allow users to install their own monitoring devices.
80.0" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D
(203cm H x 60cm W x 60cm D)
Height of Cabinet 80.0" (203 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 45.5" (116 cm)
Capacity 12.1 cu.ft. (343 L)
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Reversible Factory Reversible
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Interior Light Yes
Refrigerator - Interior Height 48.0" (122 cm)
Refrigerator - Interior Width 21.0" (53 cm)
Refrigerator - Interior Depth 17.75" (45 cm)
Refrigerator - Capacity 10.1 cu.ft
Refrigerator - Shelf Type Wire
Refrigerator - Shelf Qty 4
Refrigerator - Temperature Range 2 to 8ºC / 36 to 46ºF
Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type R134a
Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount 3.0 oz.
Freezer - Interior Height 18.63" (47 cm)
Freezer - Interior Width 13.38" (34 cm)
Freezer - Interior Depth 13.0" (33 cm)
Freezer - Capacity 1.8 cu.ft
Freezer - Shelf Type Wire
Freezer - Shelf Qty 2
Thermostat Type Digital + Dial
Fan Type Interior
Freezer - Temperature Range -20º to -15ºC
Freezer - Refrigerant Type R600a
Freezer - Refrigerant Amount 0.8 oz.
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handles TBC Copper Towel Bar Handles
DL1 - Factory installed data logger Latch for door
LHD - Left hand door swing ODA - Open door alarm
Extra key Alarm
TT - Installed thermometer HG - Hospital grade cord
DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout CAS3 3" casters
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
KEYPAD AC Keypad
LockBox24 - Interior locking compartment
• Not for sensitive materials
• Space-saving design Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
• FFAR10PRO all-refrigerator 10.1 cu.ft. auto defrost all-refrigerator with digital controls, internal fan, flat door liner, and adjustable shelving
• FS30LPRO freezer Compact manual defrost all-freezer with factory-installed probe hole
• Factory installed locks Both models include locks (front-mounted on the freezer, side-mounted on the refrigerator) for added security, with two keys included for each unit
• Access ports Refrigerator and freezer include a 3/8" factory-installed probe hole to allow users to connect their own monitoring equipment
• Hospital grade cords with 'green dot' plugs Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety (both units)
• Flat door liner No door shelving to offer more storage depth and better temperature stability
• Easy assembly Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
• Anti-tip bracket included StackRack ships with anti-tip bracket for easy aftermarket installation
• Foamed-in-place cabinets Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
• Magnetic door gaskets Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Approved for use in the USA and Canada ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.