Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
•Accucold by Summit Appliance offers a wide range of all-refrigerators for general purpose storage. The AL750 Series features 24" wide all-refrigerators sized for freestanding use in ADA compliant settings.
•Accucold The AL752BKSSHV is a 32" high all-refrigerator with a full 5.5 cu.ft. capacity inside a slim 24" footprint. Designed for freestanding use, this model has a black cabinet and stainless steel wrapped door. A thin handle with a 14mm diameter completes the sleek, modern look.
•Accucold Inside, the AL752BKSSHV utilizes low maintenance automatic defrost operation. Our unique "hidden" evaporator is set behind the rear wall to create a seamless, easy-to-clean interior that also maximizes shelf space. This unit has a flat door liner that allows it to accept larger trays (up to 19 1/2" x 16"). Adjustable glass shelves allow users to reconfigure the interior to accommodate a variety of sizes. The interior light is controlled by an on/off rocker switch located behind the thermostat dial.
Height of Cabinet 32.0" (81 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 32.25" (82 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth with Handle 24.25" (62 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 45.0" (114 cm)
Capacity 5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
Defrost Type Automatic
Door Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 100.0 lbs. (45 kg)
Shipping Weight 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Reversible Factory Reversible
Shelf Type Glass
Shelf Qty 3
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Thermostat Type Dial
Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 0.64oz.
High Side PSI 180.0
Low Side PSI 80.0
Level Legs Qty 4
Interior Light Yes
Interior Height 26.25" (67 cm)
Interior Width 21.0" (53 cm)
Interior Depth 17.75" (45 cm)
Compressor Step Height 5.5" (14 cm)
Compressor Step Width 21.0" (53 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 5.5" (14 cm)
STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal
HBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Upgrade
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) TT -
PH - Probe Hole DT - Digital thermostat
Alarm SS Hinges
SCD - Self-closing door ODA - Open door alarm
LHD - Left hand door swing Latch for door
SSK HG - Hospital grade cord
DL1 - Factory installed data logger Agion Door
KEYPAD AC Keypad
FCGP internal fan with gel packs
• Not for sensitive materials
• ADA compliant 32" height for use in settings complying with ADA guidelines for lower counter height
• Slim counter height dimensions Less than 24 inches wide with a full 5.5 c.f. capacity
• Fully finished black cabinet Allows the refrigerator to be used freestanding
• Stainless steel door Durable design with lasting elegance
• Professional stainless steel handle Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
• Automatic defrost Reduced user maintenance with automatic defrost operation
• Hidden evaporator Cold wall design with hidden evaporator and seamless interior
• One piece interior liner Easy clean-up with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
• Adjustable glass shelves Rearrange the refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up
• Flat door liner An easy-to-clean flat liner accepts large trays
• Deep shelf space Interior accommodates large trays up to 19 1/2" x 15 1/2"
• Interior light on rocker switch Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch
• Adjustable thermostat Dial thermostat located inside for easy temperature management
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.