Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
• The PTHC65GCSS is a single chamber blanket warmer ideal for hospital settings keeping blankets at the proper temperature. The double pane tempered glass door ensures your staff can quickly check inventory with a display that goes down to the floor. A user-reversible door swing and pro style handle offers added convenience. The stainless-steel cabinet affords added durability in a stylish design. No internal fan helps to reduce lint buildup for safer, more efficient operation. Additionally, without fans or moving parts, there is no noise produced for silent operation. The interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure easy cleanup and long-lasting durability. Sized with a 24" footprint, this unit takes up little space but can accommodate up to 4.57 cu. ft of storage.
• Inside, the PTHC65GCSS is designed to operate between 90º and 140ºF with a foamed-in-place cabinet to ensure efficient insulation. This unit is featured with a digital thermostat that includes a large LED temperature readout. The cantilevered shelving system includes three chrome shelves than be adjusted to virtually any position to best suit your storage needs.
• The PTHC65GCSS includes a factory installed lock on the stainless-steel trimmed door. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug ensures added safety in high traffic areas. We offer an optional dolly (DollyPHC) specially designed for this unit to allow for easier mobility and cleanup. This model comes with a stainless-steel wrapped cabinet but can come with a black cabinet (PTHC65G).
Height of Cabinet 36.0" (91 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth with Handle 25.38" (64 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 46.0" (117 cm)
Capacity 4.57 cu.ft. (129 L)
Cabinet Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 145.0 lbs. (66 kg)
Shipping Weight 150.0 lbs. (68 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Door Swing RHD
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Shelf Type Chrome
Shelf Qty 3
Thermostat Type Digital
Interior Height 22.5" (57 cm)
Interior Width 19.38" (49 cm)
Interior Depth 17.38" (44 cm)
Level Legs 4
Temperature Range 90 to 140ºF
Extra key LHD - Left hand door swing
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
• Not for sensitive materials
•90 to 140ºF temperature range Designed and set to keep blankets warm in hospitals, medical and physical therapy offices, spas, and other facilities
•Passive heating Fixed heaters located at the bottom of the cabinet with no fans or moving parts to minimize lint buildup for safer, more efficient use
•Digital thermostat Electronic controls are conveniently located externally for easy temperature adjustment
•Electronic readout Large LED temperature display ensures your staff can easily monitor the interior temperature
•Silent operation No moving parts to ensure a quiet performance
•Double pane tempered glass door Heat-safe glass door offers a full view of stored contents, with a stainless-steel door trim to highlight the interior
•Professional handle Stainless steel handle completes the professional look
•Stainless steel interior Interior walls are constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
•Cantilevered shelving system Three easily adjustable chrome shelves to accommodate virtually any size
•Factory installed lock Keyed lock for a secure interior (2 keys included)
•Left hand door swing This unit has a left-hand door swing
•Flush back Space saving design with easier cleanability
•Foamed-in-place cabinet Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
•Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug Extra protection in higher traffic settings with a green dot 3-pronged cord that won't be easily unplugged from the wall socket
•Magnetic door gaskets Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
•Fully finished cabinet Black exterior finish
•Optional dolly Specially designed for PURETHERM warming cabinets, DOLLYPHC features four locking casters and stainless steel construction for durability and easy mobility
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.