Overview for Brewer 21520B Laboratory Stool:
Brewer 21520B / 21521B Millennium Laboratory Stools are designed to meet the needs of any clinic, hospital or laboratory.
The Brewer Laboratory Stool features an 18.5 inch contour seat, pneumatic height adjustment and 23 inch power coated, black aluminum base.Brewer Millennium Lab Stools are available with or without glides making them ideal for medical and laboratory work.The 21520B Laboratory Stool with glides allows the chair to slide and not roll and has a height adjustment range of 20.75" to 31".
The Brewer 21520B is perfect for work requiring very controlled hand manipulation or fine dexterity.
The Brewer 21521B Lab Stool has a height adjustment range of 21.75" to 32" also features heavy duty 55 mm dual wheel nylon hooded casters.
Though the styles vary, both the 21520B and the 21521B, feature an adjustable contoured backrest with black plastic shroud, an 18" foot ring and seamless upholstery available in a variety of color options.
The weight capacity of the 21520B and 21521B Laboratory Stool is 250 pounds and come with a 5 year warranty.
All Brewer products conform to US and Canadian electrical and medical industry codes and regulations.
Buying option :
The Laboratory Stool is available with or without glides and/or casters, and the upholstery comes in a variety of standard colors (please specify which color you would like in the "Special Note" section during checkout). Select from the drop down menu above and order online direct by clicking "add to cart!"
Specifications for Brewer 21520B Laboratory Stool:
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mediplies Corp offers a 30 day return policy from date of shipment for this product, subject to a 25% restocking fee with a $50.00 minimum, whichever amount is greater, not to exceed the price of the product, in addition to the return shipping charges. The product must be in brand new condition and in its original packaging. We take the responsibility to make sure this product arrives in brand new working condition. Should your item arrive damaged, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
• Non-Returnable Item - This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items:
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable.
• Special Order Items
• Medical division non-standard colors
• Service parts sold for less than $50.00 and all replacement upholstery
• Non-warranty products returned unsuitable for resale because used, soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.
• Custom Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
• Opened or defaced product
• Discontinued product
• Disposable product
• Used instruments
• Expired product
• Product returned after 30 days of invoice
• Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
• We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.