Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
• Stacking Rack
Stacking rack to combine virtually any two units less than 24" wide into one vertical combination
• At 24" wide, the ACF48WCSS is ideally sized for various institutional or laboratory settings. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. The door includes a factory installed keyed lock for added security. This model comes with a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet and door, with a curved towel bar handle. It includes a hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug for added security in high traffic areas.
•Full frost-free operation ensures low maintenance operation, with an internal fan to keep the interior evenly cooled from top to bottom. A digital thermostat is located in the front kickplate, letting users manage the temperature without having to open the door. The interior includes two removable steel shelves.
Height of Cabinet 33.0" (84 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 33.5" (85 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Capacity 3.1 cu.ft. (88 L)
Defrost Type Frost-Free
Door Stainless Steel
Cabinet Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 120.0 lbs. (54 kg)
Shipping Weight 125.0 lbs. (57 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Reversible Factory Reversible
Shelf Type Steel
Shelf Qty 2
Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior and Exterior
Refrigerant Type R134a
Refrigerant Amount 4.2 oz.
High Side PSI 285.0
Low Side PSI 70.0
Level Legs 4
Temperature Range -5 to 10ºF/-20 to -12ºC
STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal
TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Upgrade
Agion Cabinet Agion Door
CAS6 6" casters HG - Hospital grade cord
Legs to raise unit height LHD - Left hand door swing
SCD - Self-closing door CAS3 3" casters
PH - Probe Hole Alarm
Latch for door DL1 - Factory installed data loggerUSB Temperature Logger
records interior temperature in 15 minute intervals to a USB flash drive
for analysis on a PC or Mac
Extra key SSK
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
AC Keypad KEYPAD
• Not for sensitive materials
•Slim undercounter dimensions Sized at less than 24" wide and deep for an easy fit in space-challenged institutions
•Built-in capable Front-breathing system allows the unit to be used built-in
•Digital temperature control Electronic controls located in the exterior kickplate for precise temperature management
•Frost-free operation Low maintenance design ensures no frost buildup inside the unit
•Internal fan Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
•Stainless steel wrapped exterior Cabinet and door are wrapped in quality stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy cleaning
•Professional handle Curved towel bar style handle offers a solid grip in attractive brushed stainless steel
•Factory installed lock Keyed lock for added security, located towards the top of the door to ensure convenient access
•Removable shelves Includes two slide-out shelves made from durable steel
•Hospital grade cord Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety Flat door liner Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials Foamed-in-place cabinet Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior Fully finished cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding Commercially approved Design meets UL-471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.