• The ARS8MLMCLK is an 8 cu.ft. all-refrigerator. The microprocessor digital thermostat is located in the top control panel, with an LED display of the interior temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in glycol to simulate the temperature of the interior's contents, while a second sensor measures interior air temperature for added control. Audible and visual alarms alert you to temperature fluctuations. Additional alarms include an open-door alarm, power failure alarm, sensor alarm, and remote alarm contacts in the rear, which allow for alarm forwarding to an external remote alarm system. The pre-installed ½ inch probe hole is located in the right interior wall to allow for additional user-supplied monitoring devices. The digital display provides the min/max temperature in Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. Users can switch to Celsius in a few simple steps. Temperature parameters are password protected but can be adjusted aftermarket.
• Inside, the ARS8MLMCLK boasts four locking compartments, each with a combination lock to ensure added privacy for mothers storing their breast milk. Combination locks can be reset or overridden as needed with included master keys. The locker doors are constructed from galvanized steel, while the wire shelving and forced air cooling system with two internal fans helps to provide temperature uniformity, stability, and quick recovery from door openings. An adjustable cycle defrost system helps to avoid temperature spikes and ice build-up. A soft LED light is included with this unit with an option to turn on/off with a rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder coated metal providing added durability and improved temperature retention.
• The MOMCUBE comes in a white cabinet with blue display panel and easy-grip handle. The user-friendly reversible door comes standard in a right-hand swing with a self-closing function (note: this function is disabled if reversed to LHD). Magnetic gaskets ensure a sight seal for improved performance. The factory-installed lock offers additional security.
Height of Cabinet 50.0" (127 cm)
Width 23.38" (59 cm)
Width with Door Open 23.88" (61 cm)
Depth 24.38" (62 cm)
Depth with Handle 23.13" (59 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 46.5" (118 cm)
Capacity 8.0 cu.ft. (227 L)
Defrost Type Automatic
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 180.0 lbs. (82 kg)
Shipping Weight 190.0 lbs. (86 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 2 Years
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Shelf Type Lockers
Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 1.73oz.
Interior Light Yes
Temperature Range 33 to 40ºF
Interior Height 41.25" (105 cm)
Interior Width 20.0" (51 cm)
Interior Depth 17.0" (43 cm)
Compressor Step Height 5.5" (14 cm)
Compressor Step Width 20.0" (51 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 5.0" (13 cm)
KAL-Keyless Access Lock KEYPAD
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) LHD
- Left hand door swing Extra key
• Not for sensitive materials
• Purpose-built design Designed and purpose-built for breast milk storage
• Locking compartments Four interior lockers sized at 11" H x 9 3/8" W x 15 1/4" D accommodate standard and oversized nursing bottles and travel bags for individual privacy
• Combination locks Allows each mother her own access system for added security
• Combination lock override Locks can be reset or accessed by staff/managers as needed (2 keys included)
• Adjustable temperature Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between 33 to 40ºF
• Microprocessor control panel Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
• Reversible door User-friendly reversible door for increased flexibility; NOTE: Reversing the door will undo the self-closing door function
• Factory-installed lock Keyed locked near top of door for added security (2 keys included)
• Access port (probe) Includes a pre-installed 1/2" probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
• Remote alarm contacts Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit)
• Resettable min/max temperature Display provides a readout of unit’s high and low temperatures updated in 15 minute increments
• Durable interior Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
• Power failure alarm Sounds when electrical power is lost; NOTE: Alarm is battery-powered and has a limited time to alarm Door alarm Audible alarm sounds if door is left open for more than 3 minutes
• Temperature alarm Alarm alerts if the unit’s temperature goes beyond recommended high and low temperature ranges
• Sensor failure alarm Alarm sounds if sensor is disrupted
• Password protected Provides for modification of controls beyond setpoint
• Forced air cooling Allows for temperature stability and uniformity
• Magnetic door gasket Ensures a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Self-closing door Allows for added security and durability of the unit (NOTE: Reversing the door will undo the self-closing door function)
• Cycle defrost Adjustable defrost operation avoids temperatures spikes and ice buildup common in residential and dorm-style refrigerators.
• +/-1ºC variation The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
• Interior light Soft LED light illuminates interior with internal on/off switch
• Sealed cabinet design Allows for unit to be freestanding
• Eco-friendly Uses environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
• Easy-grip handle 17½ inch long handle in blue finish for easy accessibility
• Extended warranty 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Additional choices Units of various capacities, heights, and interiors are available. Browse the MOMCUBE Series for more information
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.