Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
• Sized at 32" high and just under 24" wide, the FF6LWPROADA is an all-refrigerator designed for freestanding use in settings following ADA compliant guidelines Made in Europe, it comes in a white finish with a fully finished cabinet and user-reversible door swing. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers added safety in high traffic areas and factory-installed lock is located towards the top of the unit for convenient security. This unit includes a digital thermostat for optimum temperature precision located in the kickplate.
•Inside, the FF6LWPROADA utilizes automatic defrost operation for reduced maintenance. An internal fan helps to stabilize the 5.5 cu.ft. interior temperature from top to bottom. Adjustable wire shelves and door racks offer convenient storage solutions. This unit includes an automatic interior light and a factory-installed probe hole for users to install their own temperature monitoring equipment.
•The FF6LWPROADA can be paired with a matching low temperature all-freezer (model VT65MLPROADA). Additional options, including NIST calibrated temperature alarms and data loggers, can also be added.
Height of Cabinet 32.0" (81 cm) | Height to Hinge Cap 32.25" (82 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm) | Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth with Handle 25.13" (64 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 46.13" (117 cm)
Capacity 5.5 cu.ft. (156 L)
Defrost Type Automatic | Door White
Cabinet White | US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Amps 1.4 | Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 100.0 lbs. (45 kg) | Shipping Weight 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year | Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD | Reversible Yes
Shelf Type Wire | Shelf Qty 3
Full Door Shelf Qty 3 | Adjustable Shelves Yes
Thermostat Type Digital | Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R600a | Refrigerant Amount 0.64oz.
High Side PSI 180.0 | Low Side PSI 80.0
Level Legs Qty 4 | Interior Light Yes
Temperature Range 2 to 8ºC / 36 to 46ºF
Interior Height 27.75" (70 cm) | Interior Width 20.0" (51 cm)
Interior Depth 17.5" (44 cm) | Compressor Step Height 7.0" (18 cm)
Compressor Step Width 20.0" (51 cm) | Compressor Step Depth 6.0" (15 cm)
Door | STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal
Handle | CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
Exterior | DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout
TT - Installed thermometer TH - Installed thermometer
DL1 - Factory installed data logger SSK | Latch for door LHD - Left hand door swing
ODA - Open door alarm SCD - Self-closing door | Extra key Alarm
Lock | AC Keypad KEYPAD
• Not for sensitive materials
• ADA compliant Sized at 32" high for use in ADA compliant settings
• Digital thermostat Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management
• Internal fan Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
• Access port Includes a factory installed probe hole for users to install their own monitoring equipment
• Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
• Factory installed lock Top-mounted keyed lock for convenient security
• Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
• Adjustable shelves Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
• Door storage Store items right on the door for easy access
• Interior light Automatically illuminates when you open the door
• Magnetic door gasket Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Foamed-in-place cabinet Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
• Matching freezer available Pair with VT65MLPROADA for a complete ADA compliant set
• Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
• Approved for use in the USA and Canada ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
• Reversible door User-reversible door swing offers more flexibility
• 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.