Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
•Accucold's Pharma-Lab Performance Series features reach-in refrigerators and matching freezers designed and purpose-built to meet the demanding needs for pharmacy, medication, vaccine, laboratory, and life science applications.
•The AFS23ML is a 23 cu.ft. all-freezer with an adjustable control range from -30 to -15ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller features a large digital LED display viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit, making it easy for staff to manage and monitor the temperature. The unit is equipped with an air sensor for rapid control response and a product sensor for a more accurate reading of the interior, including a display of the min/max temperature in 15-minute increments The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit rises or falls above a user-set range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and a condenser cleaning reminder.
•Inside, the AFS23ML utilizes adjustable cycle defrost operation to avoid temperature spikes, with a top-mounted forced air cooling system to ensure rapid temperature recovery. Four vinyl-coated wire shelves on cantilevered clips allow you to accommodate virtually any sized item. The LED lighting displays automatically when the door is open, providing a full and energy efficient display.
•The AFS23ML features a durable stainless steel cabinet and interior, with a sealed back for easier cleanup. We include a set of casters (2 locking) for optional installation. A factory-installed lock offers added security, with two keys included for your facility. Magnetic door gaskets ensure a strong seal. The door is self-closing to help protect contents, but will remain open at 90º for easier loading.
Height of Cabinet 83.75" (213 cm)
Width 27.5" (70 cm)
Depth 31.0" (79 cm)
Depth with Handle 32.75" (83 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 56.5" (144 cm)
Capacity 23.0 cu.ft. (651 L)
Defrost Type Frost-Free
Door Stainless Steel
Cabinet Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety UL
Canadian Electrical Safety ULC
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 273.0 lbs. (124 kg)
Shipping Weight 293.0 lbs. (133 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 2 Years
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Interior Height 51.5" (131 cm)
Interior Width 23.5" (60 cm)
Interior Depth 27.0" (69 cm)
Shelf Type Wire
Shelf Qty 4
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Thermostat Type Digital
Interior Light Yes
Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R290a
Refrigerant Amount 3.5 oz.
Temperature Range -30 to -15ºC
DL1 - Factory installed data logger Extra key
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
• Not for sensitive materials
•Compatible with Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX
•Digital thermostat for precise temperature control
•Temperature range of -30° to -15°C
•Internal temperature pre-set to -25°C
•Internal fan for rapid even cooling
•Separate air and product sensors for improved temperature control
•Digital microprocessor temperature control panel
•LED display provides measurements in Celsius or Fahrenheit
•Min/max temperature display updates every 15 minutes
•Audible and visual temperature alarms
•Alarms when door is left open
•Power failure alarm
•Condenser cleaning alarm to help with maintenance
•Adjustable automatic defrosting
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.