Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
• Accucold's MED2 series puts the most commonly requested features into a quality line of all-refrigerators and freezers specially designed to store vaccines and other sensitive materials in medical, scientific, pharmaceutical, and laboratory institutions.
• This is an all-freezer sized in a convenient 24" footprint and 32" height. The front breathing design allows built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters, while the fully finished cabinet in white also enables freestanding use. This unit is designed with an external front control panel that allows users to adjust and monitor the temperature without opening the door or bending down to the floor. The front keyed lock is located towards the top of the door for added convenience. A hospital grade 'green dot' cord offers added safety in high traffic environments.
• As recommended by the CDC and VFC programs, this is equipped with a NIST calibrated thermometer that displays the current, minimum, and maximum temperatures to the nearest tenth of a degree with a readout viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Each ships with a certificate of calibration for your records. The thermometer includes an audible alarm to warn users if the interior has gone out of the programmed temperature range. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to best simulate the temperature of other stored contents, resulting in the utmost accuracy for temperature reporting. We include a pre-installed 3/8" probe hole for users who wish to install additional monitoring equipment.
• The features a 3.2 cu.ft. interior capacity and extra thick walls for reliable insulation. Slide-out baskets with clear plastic fronts allow users to view stored contents without exposing them to room temperature every time the door is opened. This low temperature freezer is designed to operate between -20ºC to -30ºC, an ideal temperature for certain vaccines, samples, and other sensitive medical materials. It has a flat door liner as recommended by the CDC.
• All MED2 series units are assembled in the USA from domestic and imported components, can be paired with a matching all-refrigerator. This unit can also be customized with additional features, including a self-closing door or USB temperature logger with a digital display. Contact our product specialists to learn more. Products in the MED2 series come with a two-year warranty on parts and labor and a five-year warranty on the compressor.
Height of Cabinet 32.0" (81 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 32.38" (82 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth 23.63" (60 cm)
Depth with Handle 25.0" (64 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 45.75" (116 cm)
Capacity 3.2 cu.ft. (91 L)
Defrost Type Manual
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Weight 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
Shipping Weight 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 2 Years
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Reversible Factory Reversible
Interior Height 24.25" (62 cm)
Interior Width 17.75" (45 cm)
Interior Depth 16.5" (42 cm)
Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Exterior
Refrigerant Type R134a
Refrigerant Amount 2.76 oz.
High Side PSI 235.0
Low Side PSI 88.0
Level Legs 4
Interior Drawers Yes
Drawers Qty 3
Compressor Step Height 6.0" (15 cm)
Compressor Step Width 17.75" (45 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 6.0" (15 cm)
Temperature Range -12ºC to -25ºC
STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
SCD - Self-closing door DL1 - Factory installed data logger
SSK Latch for door
LHD - Left hand door swing ODA - Open door alarm
Extra key DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
• Not for sensitive materials
• Reliable temperature stability Designed and engineered to store vaccines and other sensitive materials under stable temperature conditions
• ADA compliant design 32" height allows installation under lower ADA compliant counters
• Built-in capable Front-breathing design allows built-in installation under counters
• -25º C/-13º F capable Low temperature operation ideal for vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and other sensitive materials
• Digital thermostat Electronic controls for more precise temperature management, with temperature readout and controls externally located for added convenience
• High/low temperature alarm Audible alarm sounds if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
• NIST calibrated temperature display Alarm includes continuous NIST calibrated display of the current interior and high/low temperature, and can be switched from Celsius to Fahrenheit at the touch of a button
• Buffered temperature probe Thermometer probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to maintain temperature readings closest to stored contents, as recommended by the CDC and VFC's guidelines
• Factory installed lock Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
• Manual defrost Static cooling system for reduced temperature fluctuations
• Hospital grade cord and plug Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
• 3/8" access port Unit comes with a factory installed probe hole for users to connect their own monitoring equipment
• Three slide-out drawers Slide-out wire baskets with plastic fronts offer convenient storage solutions while protecting stored items when the door is open
• Flat door liner Interior design conforms to CDC guidelines to ensure stable conditions for sensitive materials
• Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
• Foamed-in-place cabinet Quality design ensures efficiently insulated interior
• Magnetic door gasket Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Matching refrigerator available Pair with the FF7LBIMED2 to create a complete set
• Factory reversible door Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
• Extended warranty This unit comes with a two-year limited warranty on parts & labor and five-year warranty on the compressor
• Approved for use in the USA and Canada ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.