Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
• Accuold's MOMCUBE is a highly reliable, hospital-grade refrigerator designed for mother's milk storage. All MOMCUBE units are an ideal addition to employee wellness rooms, daycare centers, and work environments seeking to adhere to Section 4207 of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. They are laboratory-tested to stay within the CDC's recommended temperature range, whereas similar dorm and residential-style units operate at temperatures that are unsuitable for breast milk storage.
• Inside, the MLRS12MCLK has six lockers, each with a combination lock to ensure privacy for mothers storing their milk, which can be reset or overridden as needed with included master keys. A cycle defrost system allows for little to no maintenance of the unit, while a soft LED light is included with an on/off switch for easy viewing of interior.
• The MOMCUBE includes an LED display that allows the user to monitor and change the temperature as needed. Several alarms ensure temperature stability, and the factory-installed external door lock offers added security. The easy-grip handle makes access quick and convenient.
Height of Cabinet 61.75" (157 cm) | Width 23.38" (59 cm)
Width with Door Open 23.88" (61 cm) | Depth 24.38" (62 cm)
Depth with Handle 26.13" (66 cm) | Depth with door at 90° 46.5" (118 cm)
Capacity 12.0 cu.ft. (340 L) | Defrost Type Automatic
Door White | Cabinet White
US Electrical Safety ETL | Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Amps 1.4 | Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 215.0 lbs. (98 kg) | Shipping Weight 225.0 lbs. (102 kg)
Estimated Time to Ship 5 to 7 days | Parts & Labor Warranty 2 Years
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD | Reversible No
Shelf Type Lockers | Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior | Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 2.11oz. | Interior Light Yes
Temperature Range 33 to 40ºF
Interior Height 53.0" (135 cm) | Interior Width 20.0" (51 cm)
Interior Depth 17.0" (43 cm) | Compressor Step Height 6.5" (17 cm)
Compressor Step Width 20.0" (51 cm) | Compressor Step Depth 5.0" (13 cm)
Lock | KAL-Keyless Access Lock KEYPAD
AC Keypad | Handle
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
• Easy-grip handle Blue finish handle for user-friendly accessibility
• Interior light Efficient LED lights allows easy viewing of contents
• Additional choices Units of various capacities, heights, and interiors are available. Browse the MOMCUBE Series for more information
• Environmentally friendly Designed with eco-friendly hydrocarbon refrigerants
• Minimal user maintenance Cycle defrost system ensures easy upkeep of unit
• Power loss alarm Alerts when unit loses power; NOTE: Alarm is battery-powered and has a limited time to alarm
• LED display Allows for easy reading of unit temperature
• Temperature alarm Signals if unit’s temperature goes out of recommended range
• Door alarm Sounds if door is left open for more than 3 minutes
• Door lock Added security on the exterior door (2 keys included)
• Locker key Overrides combination locks to access locker contents as necessary
• Hospital-grade construction Ensures safe and compliant storage with 2-year parts and labor / 5-year compressor extended warranty
• CDC-compliant temperature Preset temperature remains within recommended range for mother’s milk storage
• Individual access Combination locks provide separate access and privacy for nursing mothers
• Lockers Six lockers sized at 11" H x 9 3/8" W x 15 1/4" D can hold regular and large-size maternity bags and accessories
• Easy to use User-friendly design ensures effortless use for mothers and facility managers alike
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.