Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
• The FFAR10PRO is an upright all-refrigerator designed for use hospitals, doctors' offices, and other facilities with specific temperature needs. Made in Europe, it comes with a white exterior and fully finished cabinet for freestanding use. A hospital grade cord with a 'green dot' plug offers added safety in high traffic areas and factory-installed lock is front-mounted for convenient security. This unit includes a digital thermostat for optimum temperature precision located in the kickplate.
• Inside, the FFAR10PRO utilizes automatic defrost operation for reduced maintenance. Two internal fans help to stabilize the 10.1 cu.ft. interior temperature from top to bottom. Adjustable wire shelves offer flexible storage, with a flat door liner that offers deeper storage space. This unit includes an interior light on an on/off rocker switch and a factory-installed probe hole for users to install their own temperature monitoring equipment.
• The FFAR10PRO can be combined with a variety of locking compact freezers to create a stackable set. Additional options, including NIST calibrated temperature alarms and data loggers, can also be added.
Height of Cabinet 56.0" (142 cm) | Height to Hinge Cap 54.88" (139 cm)
Width 23.63" (60 cm) | Depth 23.0" (58 cm)
Depth with Handle 24.75" (63 cm) | Depth with door at 90° 45.38" (115 cm)
Capacity 10.1 cu.ft. (286 L) | Defrost Type Automatic
Door White | Cabinet White
US Electrical Safety ETL | Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Other Energy Info 120 Volts / 60 Hz. | Amps 1.5
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz | Weight 140.0 lbs. (64 kg)
Shipping Weight 145.0 lbs. (66 kg) | Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years |
Door Swing RHD | Reversible Factory Reversible
Shelf Type Wire | Shelf Qty 4
Adjustable Shelves Yes | Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior | Refrigerant Type R134a
Refrigerant Amount 3.0oz. | High Side PSI 290.0
Low Side PSI 70.0 | Level Legs Qty 2
Interior Light Yes | Temperature Range 2 to 8ºC / 36 to 46ºF
Interior Height 48.0" (122 cm) | Interior Width 21.0" (53 cm)
Interior Depth 17.75" (45 cm) | Compressor Step Height 6.0" (15 cm)
Compressor Step Width 21.0" (53 cm) | Compressor Step Depth 5.5" (14 cm)
Handle | CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
Exterior | TT - Installed thermometer DL1 - Factory installed data logger
Latch for door LHD - Left hand door swing
ODA - Open door alarm SCD - Self-closing door
Extra key Alarm
DTMEDF - Digital thermostat with Fahrenheit readout DL2B - Factory
installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
Lock | AC Keypad KEYPAD | Interior
LockBox24 - Interior locking compartment
• Not for sensitive materials
• Large capacity 10.1 cu.ft. capacity in a 24" footprint
• Automatic defrost Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
• Digital thermostat Electronic controls ensure easy and intuitive temperature management
• Access port Pre-installed 3/8" probe hole included in the rear allows users to connect their own monitoring equipment
• Factory installed lock Top-mounted for convenient security
• Hospital grade cord with 'green dot' plug Secure three-pronged cord for added unit safety
• Internal fan Fan-forced cooling ensures the unit is evenly cooled from top to bottom
• Adjustable shelves Rearrange refrigerator space to accommodate all sizes or remove shelves for simple cleanup
• Flat door liner Easy to clean, with more depth for storage
• Interior light Turn the light on and off with a convenient rocker switch
• Magnetic door gasket Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Foamed-in-place cabinet Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
• Approved for use in the USA and Canada ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
• Fully finished white cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
• Factory reversible door Standard unit ships with a right hand door swing. For a left hand door swing, add option LHD upon order (due to its construction, this door is not reversible in the field)
• 100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.