Overview for Brewer 6000 Access Power High-Low Exam Table
Winner of the coveted HIDA Product of the Year Award, the Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table's unique design and advanced features offer a smartly-designed work area, exceptional storage capacity, and a safe, easy, and seamless transition from consultation to examination.
Easy chair-to-table conversion means no more lifting, enhancing patient comfort and eliminating physical strain. Optional power models return to chair position with just one touch.
Safety features include standard safety grab bars that swing open for easy wheelchair access. Four safety override switches ensure safe, controlled operation.
An easy-to-use foot control comes standard, with an on/off switch to lock the table in place, preventing accidental movement of the table by patients or children.
Chair design provides support for disabled patients, with up to 450 lb. weight capacity. Ergonomic stirrups are both adjustable and extendable.
5.6 cubic feet of storage means the Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table provides the largest storage capacity of any table in the industry. Patented pass-through side drawers open from either left or right, allowing easy access to documents or charts from either side. Large front drawer provides additional storage capacity and an optional 60-Watt drawer heater. Covered paper storage keeps paper clean and holds up to 7 paper rolls.
A unique pass-through work surface pulls out on the right or left side, perfect for holding instruments, charts, procedure preparations, or a portable computer.
Available in 18 comfortable, ergonomic, easy-to-clean, seamless, standard upholsteries, with upgrade options for premium plush upholstery.
Comes standard with a 3 year warranty.
Brewer’s most fully-featured Access High-Low Table, the 6501 model, includes a power backrest, pelvic-tilt, drawer warmer, and now the hospital-grade, duplex receptacle as standard features. This outlet replaces the Brewer emblem on the left side of the table (patient's perspective) and is generally utilized by OB/GYN’s to plug in a halogen exam light, Welch Allyn® OB/GYN Light or colposcope.
You can apply optionaly the outlet (item #101800) to the 6001 model for additional $179. For the 6000 and 6500 models the outlet cannot be applied to them.
Buying Option :
The Brewer Access High-Low Exam Table comes in four models to select:
The #6000 model provides a simple pneumatically-powered back for easy positioning of the patient. The #6001 includes the same pneumatic back along with 5° pelvic tilt, and 60-watt drawer heater for the front drawer.
The #6500 model includes a power back that returns the table to the lowest chair position with the press of a button. The #6501 includes the power back, as well as 5° pelvic tilt, 60-watt drawer heater for the front drawer and Outlet on the left side.
The Access High-Low Exam Table is available in 18 Standard Upholstery Color options. Selection available at the top of the page.
Specifications for Brewer 6000 Access Power High-Low Exam Table :
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mediplies Corp offers a 30 day return policy from date of shipment for this product, subject to a 25% restocking fee with a $50.00 minimum, whichever amount is greater, not to exceed the price of the product, in addition to the return shipping charges. The product must be in brand new condition and in its original packaging. We take the responsibility to make sure this product arrives in brand new working condition. Should your item arrive damaged, we will replace the product at no cost to you.
• Non-Returnable Item - This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items:
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable.
• Special Order Items
• Medical division non-standard colors
• Service parts sold for less than $50.00 and all replacement upholstery
• Non-warranty products returned unsuitable for resale because used, soiled, damaged, discontinued, etc.
• Custom Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
• Opened or defaced product
• Discontinued product
• Disposable product
• Used instruments
• Expired product
• Product returned after 30 days of invoice
• Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
• We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.