Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
•The 32” high VT65M7CSSADA can be used built-in or freestanding in any 24” space, with low temperature manual defrost operation that can reach -25ºC. The interior includes three slide-out basket drawers for convenient storage that keeps items cold when the door is opened. Additional features include an adjustable thermostat and one-piece interior liner for easier cleanup.
•This medical unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. The exterior is fully wrapped in stainless steel, with a curved towel bar handle to complete the look.
Height of Cabinet 32.0" (81 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 32.25" (82 cm)
Width 23.75" (60 cm)
Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
Depth with Handle 25.13" (64 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 46.0" (117 cm)
Capacity 3.5 cu.ft. (99 L)
Defrost Type Manual
Door Stainless Steel
Cabinet Stainless Steel
US Electrical Safety UL
Canadian Electrical Safety ULC
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 105.0 lbs. (48 kg)
Shipping Weight 110.0 lbs. (50 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Reversible Factory Reversible
Crisper Finish Opaque
Crisper Cover Glass
Interior Height 24.25" (62 cm)
Interior Width 17.75" (45 cm)
Interior Depth 16.5" (42 cm)
Shelf Type Glass
Thermostat Type Digital
Refrigerant Type R134a
Refrigerant Amount 2.7 oz.
High Side PSI 235.0
Low Side PSI 70.0
Interior Drawers Yes
Drawers Qty 3
Compressor Step Height 6.5" (17 cm)
Compressor Step Width 17.5" (44 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 5.5" (14 cm)
Temperature Range -12ºC to -25ºC
STO-Step-To-Open Door Pedal
TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle Upgrade
Agion Door DL1 - Factory installed data logger
HG - Hospital grade cord SSK
Latch for door LHD - Left hand door swing
SCD - Self-closing door SS Hinges
Alarm PH - Probe Hole
TT - Installed thermometer ODA - Open door alarm
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
AC Keypad KEYPAD
• Not for sensitive materials
•Commercially approved ETL-S listed to NSF-7 Standards for use in commercial establishments
•Built-in capable Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinetry
•Fully finished cabinet Allows the unit to be used freestanding
•Wrapped stainless steel exterior Durable elegance built to last
•Professional towel bar handle A curved handle in brushed stainless steel provides generous room for a comfortable grip
•-25º capable Low temperature operation is ideal for vaccine, pharmaceuticals, and other temperature sensitive materials
•Manual defrost Static cooling system for improved temperature stability
•Three slide-out drawers Conveniently organize your items while keeping the temperature stable when the door is opened
•No internal fans Static cooling system
•Digital thermostat Electronic controls located in the front kickplate for easy and intuitive temperature management
•One piece interior liner Simple cleanup with a seamless liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices
•100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.