Power failure alarm designed to be used on virtually any 115/120V appliance
Hospital grade power cord
NIST Calibrated USB digital data logger with LCD display of the current and high/low temperature
•SUMMIT's FS21L all-freezer provides reliable, low temperature cooling in a compact, easy-to-place size.
•This "cube" shaped freezer can reach temperatures as low as -20º C with static manual defrost operation. This unit features a seamless interior for easy cleaning, rear-mounted thermostat for safe temperature management, and removable shelf for storage convenience. The FS21L has a compact footprint with a reversible door. A factory installed lock offers added security.
Height of Cabinet 19.0" (48 cm)
Height to Hinge Cap 19.38" (49 cm)
Width 18.63" (47 cm)
Depth 17.5" (44 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 34.5" (88 cm)
Capacity 1.4 cu.ft. (40 L)
Defrost Type Manual
US Electrical Safety UL
Canadian Electrical Safety ULC
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 47.0 lbs. (21 kg)
Shipping Weight 49.0 lbs. (22 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Interior Height 14.25" (36 cm)
Interior Width 14.25" (36 cm)
Interior Depth 13.38" (34 cm)
Shelf Type Wire
Shelf Qty 1
Thermostat Type Dial
Refrigerant Type R134a
Level Legs 2
Compressor Step Height 8.0" (20 cm)
Compressor Step Width 14.25" (36 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 6.5" (17 cm)
CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle
Alarm DL1 - Factory installed data logger
DT - Digital thermostat HG - Hospital grade cord
Latch for door LHD - Left hand door swing
SCD - Self-closing door TT - Installed thermometer
Extra key PH - Probe Hole
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL)
• Not for sensitive materials
•Compact size Convenient "cube" shape is ideal for use on top of counters
•Factory installed lock Keyed lock for a secure interior
•Low temperature operation Interior can reach temperatures as low as -20ºC
•Manual defrost Static cooling system
•One-piece interior liner Seamless interior for easier cleanup
•Removable shelf Includes one wire shelf for easier storage
•Reversible door User reversible door swing for added flexibility
•Adjustable thermostat Rear-mounted to prevent accidental adjustments
•100% CFC Free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.