• The Burton Outpatient II Minor Surgery Light, the documented industry leader for diagnostic and procedure lights, is chosen by more physicians than any other diagnostic light for focusable flood-type light, maximum intensity, and shadow-free operation. With features including minimal heat output and high color temperature. The Exam Light offers the intensity of up to 8,000 footcandles at 24 inches (61 cm) and 5,000 footcandles at 1 meter.
• The Burton Outpatient II Minor Surgical Light is the perfect solution for hospital specialists, clinics, and exam rooms where versatile, high-quality illumination is required. The Procedure Light provides a long bulb life and low heat build-up due to its low voltage system. The Diagnostic Lights provide light by three 50-watt halogen bulbs, each with a 2,000-hour average bulb life. The Minor Surgery Lights are the ideal choice for hospital exams, office exams, and veterinary exams.
• The Surgery Lights are available with the Fleximount floor stand, wall mount, ceiling mount or single Fastrac trolley, and single or dual head options. Floorstands include footswitch, locking casters, and cord wrap. See accessories below for replacement bulbs, disposable light handle covers, and replacement handles.
• The Burton OC516CC Outpatient II / CoolSpot II Diagnostic Light combines one Outpatient II and CoolSpot II lighthead on a ceiling mount for greater flexibility. The Burton OC516CT Combo Procedure Light features one Outpatient II and CoolSpot II lighthead on a single trolley. The Burton CoolSpot II offers incredibly pure, white light along with a guaranteed no-drift arm, high-intensity setting, and variable spot size control. Burton Outpatient II and CoolSpot II Combination Lights provide both low-maintenance, top-performing lights in one system for nearly every application in the hospital, surgical suite, or physician's office.
• Bulb Type (3) 50 W FTY 8 degree tungsten halogen bulb with integral dichroic reflector
• Color Temperature 3300° K
• Illuminance 86,000 lux (7990 foot-candles) at 24" (61 cm)
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• 5 Years Warranty
The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. Repair or replacement will be issued for any product which is found defective under the terms of this warranty. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
• Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of the invoice
Products drop-shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitor's website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.