The Dynarex Laryngeal Mask Airways feature an inflatable cuff, providing a direct, seal route to the lungs. These masks help isolate the trachea, as well as enable anesthetists to channel oxygen or anesthesia gas directly to a patients lungs during surgery.
The Reinforced masks feature a wire coil for maximum strength, reducing risk of kinking.
- Enables anesthetists to channel oxygen or anesthesia gas to a patients lungs during surgery
- Allows relative isolation of the trachea
- Blind insertion technique for use with an unconscious patient
- Inflatable cuff fills oral pharynx to help protect airway
- Sterile; X-ray detectable; Single use only