Accucold offers a range of user-friendly options for versatile and reliable temperature logging.
The DLSA11-12P is a set of 12 DLSA11 standalone temperature loggers ideal for use when transporting items that need to be monitored. The compact size makes it easy to place in the logged area without compromising capacity. The logger includes an LCD screen with a digital display of the temperature to the nearest tenth of a degree, as recommended by the CDC for vaccine storage. You can also view the average temperature and mean kinetic temperature, a simplified way of showing the overall effect of temperature fluctuation during the recording period. This unit includes a protective transparent case that allows you to view the data without disrupting recording.
Designed for use with Windows-based platforms, the DLSA11 includes downloadable software that is easy to program to your specific needs. Users can set the recording interval from every 10 seconds to 24 hours and specify whether to display the temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Users can also choose to set a minimum/maximum temperature alarm that will show a visual indicator alert if the temperature goes out of range. These readings will be color-coded in the data exports for easy analysis. The logger offers an accuracy range of .5ºC in the temperature range of -20 to 40ºC, and 1ºC outside of this range. It records all data to the internal USB drive and can hold up to 32,000 readings. When you're ready to view your data, simply plug your logger into your computer and open the software in Excel, Adobe Illustrator, or PDF format. From there, you can easily view and export the data in graphical or tabular form.
All DLSA11CAL loggers include a replaceable lithium battery and a low battery alert on the LCD display. For these loggers calibrated to NIST standards, see the DLSA11CAL-12P. There is a two week lead time for calibration services.
NOTE: Due to the process of calibration, there is a one week lead time on calibrated orders. For these loggers without NIST certification, see the DLSA11-24P.
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.