• The ARS15PVLOCKER is a 15 cu.ft. all-refrigerator with an adjustable control range from +2 to +8ºC. The microprocessor temperature controller is externally located to minimize door openings, helping to protect stored contents from ambient temperature. The buffered temperature probe is encased in a glycol-filled bottle to better simulate temperature of the stored product, with an additional sensor that reads air temperature to ensure superior temperature control. The current and min/max temperature display is viewable in Celsius or Fahrenheit to the nearest tenth of a degree. The audible and visual temperature alarm sounds if the unit's interior goes out of range. Additional alarms include a power failure alert, door open alarm, and sensor failure alarm. This unit is equipped with remote alarm contacts in the rear and a 1/2" probe port on the right side to accept additional monitoring devices.
•Inside, the ARS15PVLOCKER has eight lockers, each with a combination lock to ensure appropriate security for storage of vaccines and medicines, which can be reset or overridden as needed with included master keys. The adjustable cycle defrost operation helps to avoid temperature spikes. Optimized forced air cooling with one internal fan ensures excellent temperature stability and uniformity with rapid recovery after door openings. The adjustable plastic-coated wire shelves can be positioned at 1/2" increments to accommodate virtually any sized item. We include seven shelves, more than competitor products providing to maximize interior shelving storage area. This unit includes LED internal lighting with an on/off rocker switch. The interior is constructed from white powder-coated metal to ensure added durability and better temperature retention.
•The ARS15PVLOCKER comes in a white cabinet finish with a blue accented control panel and easy-grip handle on the user-reversible door. This model includes a factory-installed lock and ships with two keys for staff use. Powerful magnetic gaskets ensure a positive seal.
•Designed with hydrocarbon refrigerant, the ARS15PVLOCKER provides an energy-efficient solution to vaccine storage. This unit is Pyxis, Omnicell, and AcuDose RX compatible. Additional sizes, as well as solid door options, are also available. Explore the full Pharma-Vac series at accucold.com/pharmavac.
Height of Cabinet 72.0" (183 cm)
Width 23.38" (59 cm)
Width with Door Open 23.88" (61 cm)
Depth 24.38" (62 cm)
Depth with Handle 26.13" (66 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 46.5" (118 cm)
Capacity 15.0 cu.ft. (425 L)
Defrost Type Automatic
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Weight 240.0 lbs. (109 kg)
Shipping Weight 250.0 lbs. (113 kg)
Parts & Labor Warranty 2 Years
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Shelf Type Lockers
Shelf Qty 8
Thermostat Type Digital
Fan Type Interior
Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerant Amount 2.65oz.
Interior Light Yes
Temperature Range 2 to 8ºC
Sound Level 37.5 dB
Interior Height 63.25" (161 cm)
Interior Width 20.0" (51 cm)
Interior Depth 17.0" (43 cm)
Compressor Step Height 6.5" (17 cm)
Compressor Step Width 20.0" (51 cm)
Compressor Step Depth 5.0" (13 cm)
KAL-Keyless Access Lock KEYPAD
DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger (DDL) Extra key
LHD - Left hand door swing
TBC Copper Towel Bar Handle CP Full-Length Copper Pipe Handle
• Not for sensitive materials
• Purpose-built design Designed and purpose-built for pharmacy, medication, and vaccine applications to support meeting CDC/VFC guidelines
• +/-1ºC Variation The published temperature variation is derived from the maximum deviation of an NTC sensor in a 1 oz. vial located nearest the chamber geometric center during a 24 hour test period
• Adjustable temperature Intuitive controls let you adjust the interior temperature between +2 to +8ºC
• Temperature alarm Visual and audible alarms alert if the interior temperature rises or falls out of set range
• Remote alarm contacts Electronic controller is equipped with a volt-free contact for alarm forwarding to an external remote system (contacts located in the external rear of the unit) Automatic defrost with adjustable cycle defrost Adjustable cycle defrost operation ensures the unit avoid temperature spikes and ice buildup
• Access port Includes a pre-installed 1/2" probe hole in the right interior wall to allow easier connection to user-provided monitoring equipment
• Open door alarm Alarm will sound if the door is left ajar for over 4 minutes (adjustable from 1-99 minutes)
• Audible power failure alarm Battery-powered alarm sounds if the power connection is interrupted
• Sensor failure alarm Audible and visual alarm warns if the sensor is disrupted
• Password protection Control panel requires password entry to adjust the parameters beyond the set point
• Microprocessor control panel Digital controls with a large LED readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit for intuitive temperature management
• Resettable min/max display Control panel provides a readout of the low and high temperatures in 15 minute increments
• Factory-installed lock Keyed lock conveniently located towards the top of the door for added security (2 keys included)
• Lockers Eight lockers sized at 11" H x 9 3/8" W x 15 1/4" D provide secure storage of vaccines and medicines
• Individual access User-set combination locks ensure separate locker access for added security, with two keys included to override the combination as needed
• Durable interior Walls are constructed from white powder coated metal for added strength and improved temperature retention
• Interior light Energy efficient LED lighting with internal on/off switch
• Reversible door User-reversible door swing for added flexibility
• Easy-grip handle 17 1/2" long handle in blue finish for easy accessibility Magnetic door gasket
• Quality door gaskets ensure a tight seal for energy savings and improved performance
• Extended warranty 2 years parts and labor/5 years compressor
• Eco-Friendly Using environmentally friendly hydrocarbons refrigerants for a greener footprint
• Usage stickers Ships with removable warning stickers for "DO NOT UNPLUG," "DO NOT ADJUST TEMPERATURE," and "DO NOT STORE PERSONAL ITEMS"
• Additional choices Solid and glass door choices available from 1 to 15 cu.ft. Browse the Pharma-Vac series for more information
• Versatile design Compatible with Pyxis®, Omnicell®, and AcuDose RX®
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.