• Accucold's stackable PRO series refrigerator-freezer combinations offer space-saving cooling solutions for general purpose use.
• Sized at just 24" wide, the ACR1151-FS24LSTACKPRO combines two conveniently designed general purpose units into one slim-fitting footprint. Pharmaceutical all-refrigerator ACR1151PRO offers 11 cu.ft. of storage, with a self-closing glass door and adjustable cantilevered shelving. Frost-free operation minimizes user maintenance, with an internal fan to ensure more even temperature distribution. The cabinet and interior are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability and easier cleanup. Compact FS24LPRO all-freezer utilizes a static manual defrost system.
• Both models include locks for added security, with two keys included for each unit. Hospital grade cords with 'green dot' plugs offer added convenience for busy facilities, ensuring the cords are not easily dislodged from the wall socket. Factory-installed probe holes are included on both units to allow users to install their own monitoring devices.
Height of Cabinet 78.5" (199 cm)
Width 24.0" (61 cm)
Depth 23.0" (58 cm)
Depth with door at 90° 45.0" (114 cm)
Capacity 12.4 cu.ft. (351 L)
US Electrical Safety ETL
Canadian Electrical Safety ETL-C
Voltage/Frequency 115 V AC/60 Hz
Parts & Labor Warranty 1 Year
Compressor Warranty 5 Years
Door Swing RHD
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Interior Light Yes
Refrigerator - Interior Height 50.25" (128 cm)
Refrigerator - Interior Width 19.38" (49 cm)
Refrigerator - Interior Depth 17.75" (45 cm)
Refrigerator - Capacity 11.0 cu.ft
Refrigerator - Shelf Type Chrome
Refrigerator - Shelf Qty 6
Refrigerator - Temperature Range 2° to 8°C
Refrigerator - Refrigerant Type R600a
Refrigerator - Refrigerant Amount 1.66 oz.
Freezer - Interior Height 14.38" (37 cm)
Freezer - Interior Width 13.5" (34 cm)
Freezer - Interior Depth 13.25" (34 cm)
Freezer - Capacity 1.4 cu.ft
Freezer - Shelf Type Wire
Freezer - Shelf Qty 1
Thermostat Type Digital + Dial
Fan Type Interior
Freezer - Temperature Range -20 to -15ºC
Freezer - Refrigerant Type R134a
Freezer - Refrigerant Amount 1.5 oz.
Alarm TT - Installed thermometer
DL1 - Factory installed data logger DT - Digital thermostat
Extra key DL2B - Factory installed NIST calibrated digital data logger
LockBoxSS - Interior locking compartment
• Not for sensitive materials
• Pharmaceutical all-refrigerator features complete stainless-steel construction inside and out for lasting durability
• Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling in one slim-fitting footprint
• Both models are equipped with factory-installed probe holes for user-provided monitoring equipment
• Factory installed locks provide security you can count on
• Customizable design can accept additional options, including temperature alarms, data loggers, and thermometers
• -20°C capable all-freezer
• Some assembly required
• Access ports Refrigerator and freezer include a 3/8" factory-installed probe hole to allow users to connect their own monitoring equipment
• FS24LPRO freezer Compact manual defrost all-freezer with flat door liner and wire shelf
• Space-saving design Allows you to create a full refrigerator-freezer with independent controls in a slim-fitting footprint
• ACR1151PRO all-refrigerator Pharmaceutical refrigerator with self-closing glass door, LED lighting, and stainless steel construction inside and out
• Factory installed locks Both units are equipped with front locks, with two keys included for each unit
• Easy assembly Unit ships in three boxes for customer to install the StackRack on the bottom refrigerator/freezer and place and secure the other unit on top
• Anti-tip bracket included StackRack ships with anti-tip bracket for easy aftermarket installation
• Foamed-in-place cabinets Designed to ensure a sufficiently insulated interior
• Approved for use in the USA and Canada ETL and ETL-C listed for North American sales
• 100% CFC free Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
• Order Confirmation:
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
• Order Shipment:
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Summit Appliance Warranty The manufacturer warrants that this product is free from defects in material and workmanship. All parts and labor are covered for 1 year. Compressors are covered for 5 years. Mediplies Corp will assist with warranty issues within 30 days of product delivery. After that time, the products manufacturer must be contacted directly to address all warranty issues.
• Non-Returnable Item This item is non-returnable. An exception may be made if the product is confirmed defective by the manufacturer and the manufacturer agrees to take them back
• Refund Policy We have a 30-days return policy, (Product)s must be returned within 30 days of invoice, must be unopened, and in salable condition. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
•To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unused and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
•Non - Returnable Items
The following items have return restrictions or are not returnable
Special Order Items
Upholstered Items ( ie: stools and tables )
Opened or defaced product
Product returned after 30 days of invoice
Products drop shipped directly from the manufacturer
We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases.
Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Damages and issues Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• Exchanges The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
• Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
• You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
• Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
• The item must be in stock on the competitors website
• The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
• The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
• The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
• The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax.